Who is Xmodels?
Xmodels is part of DNX network, based in Luxembourg.
Since the very beginning, Xmodels has invested a lot of technology and resources into its adult webcam platform. Today, Xmodels benefits from its pioneering position and know-how and offers the most advanced technology to its clients, the highest payouts to its models and the best service in general. We can proudly say that we own the largest adult webcam platform in Europe.
Why work with Xmodels?
Xmodels is the number 1 live cam platform in Europe!
We are active in all European countries and in most other countries out of Europe. Our websites are available in more than 15 major languages, so we attract visitors from all over the world. Our platform offers different categories: women, men, couples and transsexuals. The variety of webcam models and the high quality of our service contribute to the fact that we have got the most visitors in the live cam business. Over the years, we’ve built up a massive promotional network and work with highly successful partner sites (e.g. www.Xcams.com, www.Webcamsex.nl, www.Cambabes.be, Camcandy.com, and many many more!). Up to now, we’ve already registered more than 25 000 webcam models! But we are always open for more models...
How does Xmodels work?Xmodels offers you a platform to do live webcamsex shows for your visitors.On our platform has 3 types of chat:
- Freechat: In freechat visitors can enter for free and start chatting with you for a limited time. By teasing the visitor you have to convince him to start a paying chat with you. You shouldn't do hard shows in freechat but use this time to convince the visitor you are worth paying for.
- Private chat: This chat is a paying chat, you earn money per minute you have a visitor in this chat. You can have more then one private chat visitor at the same time. If you have 3 visitors in the same minute then you earn 3 minutes in 1 minute. Private chat is a good way to make many minutes in a short time and entertain multiple visitors.
- VIP chat: If a visitor wants your attention for him alone then he can invite you for a VIP chat. A VIP chat is a chat where you talk with just one visitor. The visitor has to pay a higher price per minute if he wants to start a VIP chat with you.
Who can register?
As a model
Everybody who is over 18 (or over the majority age in your country) can easily register as a model! To become a model you only need a computer with a fast internet connection, a webcam and a personal bank account to receive the money. The Xmodels platform runs on adobe flash player, this software is free and installed on most computers.
Everybody can register, no matter how you look, what gender you have or how old you are, our visitors like a wide range of models! Everybody who likes to tease, flirt and seduce is welcome.
Working on Xmodels is 100% free, we don’t charge any costs to register an account and there are no hidden costs. If you work on Xmodels you only earn money, so why wait to register?
Working for Xmodels has many advantages:
- It’s 100% free, you only earn money!
- You can choose when you work and how long you work, our platform is online 24/24, 7/7.
- We pay twice a month.
- Once you are registered, you get access to your personal account, where you can manage your profile and photos for the visitors, see detailed statistics about the minutes you earned and much more options!
- You can choose the tariff for private conversations, up to six times the normal tariff!
As a studio
We offer studio accounts for people/organizations who have models they support (with computers, fast internet, knowledge, …) in exchange for a part of their fee. With a studio account you can manage your models working on our platform with a centralized account and details about the earnings per model.
To register a studio account, you need to own an official registered company, with an official VAT number (in EU). We also ask for a bank account on the name of the company. These conditions are mandatory to be able to register as a studio.
Registering a studio with Xmodels has many advantages:
- No start-up costs or fees will be charged, you only earn money!
- You decide on the percentage you will deduct of the webcammer fee that will be paid.
- You have a clear model management interface.
- A detailed overview of the minutes your models have made
- You do not have to install any additional software!
Protection of personal details
During the registration you will need to give us personal information:
- Your email
- Name, address and phone number
- A copy of your ID
- Record a video ID where we can clearly see your face and ID.
All this information will be treated as strictly confidential!
Only the Xmodels administration can see this information. We will never pass personal details to visitors!
As a model you can also choose to work anonymously by wearing a mask or not showing your face to visitors. This is no problem for us.
Country/radius blockXmodels offers several options to guarantee a maximum protection of your privacy.
- You can block visitors from several countries
- You can block visitors within a certain radius around your address.
- You can hide your country for visitors
Payments and Statistics
We consider all accounts on xmodels.com as independent suppliers of our platform. You can provide that service via your own company or as a freelancer in your own name.
The difference between both depends of your personal situation and the amount you expect to earn on a yearly basis. You can best consult a local accountant to make the best decisions.
Once the choice is made, we expect you to enter the information via the page 'Invoice Data'. Here you provide us all the information we will enter on the invoices. Invoices who are created on your behalf towards the xmodels platform.
Because you deliver a service towards a company located in the European Union, some specific rules might apply to handle the VAT.
1) When you are living in Luxembourg, we will add the VAT to the invoice. You as a supplier will have to declare this VAT and pay it to the authorities.
2) When you are living in another European Member state, there is the possibility to avoid this transfer of VAT money. For this you need to mention your VAT number . This way the invoice will be created applying what is called 'reverse charges'. The invoice is only mentioning the amounts without VAT and there is no need for you to pay this VAT.
Important : many countries exclude freelancers from the need to have a VAT number, however as this concerns invoices between 2 member-states a vat number is mandatory.
3) When you are living outside the European Union you don't need to provide us a VAT number, however we ask you to provide us your local tax number. This avoids any doubt, in case of investigations, to the benificiary of the revenues.
More information regarding VAT and the freelance situation can be found on the below sites
For Romanian models we accept your CNP number as business registration number, but you should register as a freelancer FPA ( “persoană fizică autorizată”). See the link below for more information.
Usefull site with VAT info for all EU member sites
Payout per percentage, earn up to 45%!
There are 3 possible ways to receive your money:
- Wire transfer to your personal bank account
- Daily payments via Paxum
- Daily payments viaEpayservices
For payment via bank transfer you need a personal bank account that can accept euro/dollar transfers.
Although we use SEPA bank transfers, we do advise you to ask your bank how much it will cost you to receive euros from a European bank account, because some banks might charge extra costs.
We don't support payments viaWestern Union, Paypal, Cheque, …
When do we pay?
Payments are made twice a month, on the 5th and 20th of each month:
- Period from the 1st to the 15th will be paid the 20th of the same month.
- Period from the 16th till the end of the month will be paid on the 5th of the next month.
Model referral bonusXmodels has some great bonus systems that allow you to earn even more money!If you know someone who would like to work as webcam model, introduce him/her to Xmodels and let them register via your personal URL. You will then receive a bonus on the minutes this model generates!You can choose 2 bonus types:
* You will only receive the referral bonus for a specific period if you have earned at least 250 credits yourself during the last 2 payment periods.You should choose the bonus type you want to receive BEFORE you referre the new model. You can choose the bonus type via “my earnings” => “model referrals” => “bonus type”Model referral is only available if you reffer models from one of the following countries:BelgiumNetherlandsNorwayFinlandDenmarkSwedenUnited KingdomGermanyFranceLuxembourgSpainItalyUnited StatesCanada
- Get 10% commision on the minutes the referred model generates during 12 months *
- Get 5% commision on the minutes the referred model generates LIFETIME!*
How can I refer a model?To receive this referral bonus the new model must use your personal referral URL to register her account. This personal URL is http://www.xmodels.com/c-number (for example http://www.xmodels.com/c26372).You can find your personal referral URL via “my earnings” => “model referrals” => “bonus type”
Webcams and splitters
We advise all models to use a good HD webcam directly to our webcam application without using a splitter. Using a good HD webcam will improve your live stream and will convince your visitors to keep chatting for a longer time!
Fast internet connection
Every time you go online as a model we measure your upload speed to our streaming servers in Belgium.
Having a high upload speed is important for a good image quality. We take this into account to define the ranking of the models on the website. The higher your upload speed is, the higher you will be on the website.
To be able to use the webcam, you need a minimal upload speed of 1000 kbit/s. You will see an error message if you don’t reach this minimum.
It’s also best to use a wired internet connection. Wireless internet connections are too unstable and often will cause problems to stay online.
Working as a couple
Working as couple on XmodelsOn Xmodels you can also choose to work as a couple.To work as a couple at least one of you need to have a valid xmodels account. Once you completed all 5 steps of the registration then you can register your partner as a participant.
It's possible for 2 xmodels-account to work together. In that case the xmodel that will use his/her account to go online should indicate the other xmodels as a participant. If you will only work as a couple then we advise you to register 1 account and add the participants afterwards. Only if you will work alone as well it can be usefull to register an account for each individual.
I have no image or a black image
If you cannot see an image or see a black screen when installing the webcam, you need to do the following:
- Press the right-hand mouse button where your image should be ("click to send video"). You will now see a bar with "Settings" and "About Macromedia Flash Player".
- Choose "Settings".
- Tick "Allow" and "Remember", so you don’t have to install this every time:
- Choose the tab with the webcam below and select the webcam connected to the PC:
- Click on 'Close'. It should now work.
It is possible that your webcam is already being used by another application (such as Skype). You must then close Skype and other applications first and repeat the steps mentioned above.
How can I delete my account?
manually delete your accountAccounts can be deleted at any time, but it is not possible to delete your account yourself.
If you want your account to be deleted then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your username and the request to delete your account. Our team will then delete your account within 24 hours (on week days).
How to interact with Xmodels?
The Xmodels support team is available monday till friday from 9AM till 10PM CET.
You can contact our support team in many different ways:
- via live chat: opens automatically on the help page
- via email: email@example.com
When nobody is available on live chat or skype, you can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
18 U.S.C 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance StatementIn compliance with the Federal Labeling and Record-Keeping Law (also known as 18 U.S.C. 2257), all models located within our domain were 18 years of age or older during the time of photography. All models’ proof of age is held by the custodian of records, which is listed below, organized by producer. All content and images are in full compliance with the requirements of 18 U.S.C. 2257 and associated regulations.
The records required pursuant to 18 U.S.C. '2257 and C.F.R. 75 are kept by the custodian of records listed below.DNX Network Sarl
42 Rue de HollerichL-1740 Luxembourg - Luxembourg